SOPRL November 2011
Lab Req for BC. X boxes, Menu, etc. As of Nov 25/2011 still in process.
- SOPLR Updated Dec 2011
- To Quote JohnY: I realize that Herb had announced this some time ago - BC Bio, and even LifeLabs have opened some locations on Sunday. Herb may have posted the updated info already, but I've just gotten around to reviewing my version. I've used the BC Bio and Life Lab website. Updated the phone #'s and operation hours - some had changed, and added the Sunday openings and Holter sites. I was unable to identify which Life Lab site had Holter capacity, unfortunately. There is a central booking # though. I noted that some locations no longer existed (Main an 48th, Deep Cove). And some LifeLab locations had no phone # listed on the website, yet there was a fax #. Somehow, I had phone #'s for these sites already, so I've left them in - but cannot confirm they are active. The location list is Lower Mainland-centric. Apologies to those in Chilliwack - I didn't get much further East than Abbotsford. Nor did I include the Island. BTW - I spoke with BC Bio rep at St. Paul's conference recently. Apparently, having the Holter checkbox is unauthorized. So far, I've not had any labs reject my Oscar requisition. But BC Bio was forced to destroy a pile of req's that had the Holter checkbox, and re-issue one without it. Main changes - resized the hours of operation box to accommodate info on Sundays and Holters. Added ABPM and Holter booking info. Users are welcome to trim and modify the location drop-down list, of course. N.B. Please try out first before throwing out your old lab form. There may be issues with the form printing over to 2nd page. Seems to happen on my iMac, yet not on my MacBook. Adjusting the print scale seems to help - I set to 85%, then do a test print. Oddly, resetting back to 100% sometimes will retain the fix. Also set the margins in about:config for FireFox also helps.
- SOPLR Updated February 2012
- Instructions for Glucose screens have been changed. Still uses the same image as previously. It is hoped this is a stable version, but this particular form appears to have a short generational interval.
- SOPLR Updated to autofill subject line
- I have included code to fill out the subject line either from the diagnosis line or from the menu check boxes. This is an older checkbox version which I use because it has the therapeutic drug monitoring in it. JohnR.